- Barrett A. and T. B. Sorensen 2015 Indicators for All? Monitoring Quality and Equity for a Broad and Bold Post-2015 Global Education Agenda, Open Society Foundations, available at: www.opensocietyfoundations.org/sites/default/files/barrett-indicators-for-all-20150520.pdf
- Dale, R. 2015 The under-recognition of the significance of social class conceptions of education in Piketty’s Capital. Submitted to British Journal of Sociology of Education for a Special Issue on Thomas Piketty – Capital in the Twentieth Century.
- Parreira do Amaral, M., Dale, R., Loncle, Patricia, Ed. 2015. Shaping the Futures of Young Europeans: education governance in eight European countries. 1st Ed. Oxford: Symposium Books.
Robertson 2015 Piketty, Capital and Education – A Solution to, or Problem in, Rising Social Inequalities, Submitted to ‘Special Issue on Piketty and Capital in the 21st Century’, British Journal of Sociology of Education
- Robertson S. L. 2015 Long Division: When Private Interests Into Public Education Simply Do Not Go!, Annual Caroline Benn Lecture, House of Commons, London, UK, 10th November, 2015.
- Robertson, S.L. and Dale R. 2015. Towards a ‘critical cultural political economy’ account of the globalising of education, Globalisation, Societies and Education. Volume 13, Issue 1, [Special Issue: Beyond the world culture debate in comparative education: critiques, alternatives, and a noisy conversation.] DOI:10.1080/14767724.2014.967502.
Robertson, S and Dale, R 2015 Comparing Policies in a Globalising World – Methodological Reflections, In Andreas Hadjar and Christiane Gross (eds) (2015) Education Systems and Inequalities, Bristol: Policy Press
- Robertson, S and J Komljenovic 2015 Forum Shifting and Shape Making in Europe’s Negotiations on Trade in (Higher Education) Services. Paper presented at the European Consortium of Political Research Conference, Montreal, 2015.
Robertson, S. L. and Muellerleile, C. (forthcoming) Universities, the Risk Industry and Capitalism: A Political Economy Critique, in Romuald Normand and Jean Louis Derouet (eds.) A European politics of Education? Perspectives from Sociology, Policy Studies and Politics, London and New York: Routledge