The Second International Conference on Cultural Political Economy: “Putting culture in its place in Political Economy” will be held on 25th-26th August 2016 at the University of Bristol. The conference will be hosted by Professor Susan L. Robertson and Professor Roger Dale at the Centre for Globalisation, Education & Social Futures.
This year’s conference builds upon a highly successful event held at the University of Lancaster in 2015 hosted by Bob Jessop and Ngaio-Ling Sum, and reflects the ongoing development of a theoretical and empirical engagement with Cultural Political Economy.
Call for Papers is now open and will close on 29 April.
Key dates for your diary:
– abstract submission deadline: 29 April 2016
– notification of abstract acceptance: 27 May 201
– registration opens: 27 May 2016
– registration closes: 27 July 2016
– full paper submission (of selected abstracts): 27 July 2016
– conference: 25-26 August 2016
For further information about the conference, please visit our website: CPE2016.com